Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PS3 Trilogies of Doom.

Black Friday is just around the corner. Retailers have already leaked their ads for the viewing pleasure of the internet, and there are some deals to be had. In PS3 land, it's an extremely cheap period to get my hands on the games I've wanted for a while. Industry wise, as a whole, people will not be paying $60 for ANY games this season. (Especially not me.)

Best Buy has Borderlands GOTY edition for $20. Must buy. Gamestop will have Metal Gear Solid 4 for $10. What does that make MGS4? You guessed it, a must buy. Compile that with Dead Space 2 ($25), and we're in for some gaming gold for the next few months. Buying those new, plus DLC prices, it would've cost me $220. No thank you. I would rather spend $55.

Due to my limited amount of time to play, I'll be making a pretty frugal schedule to get through the games I want before Diablo III and Borderlands 2 come out. Here's the order that I plan to play through over the next year.

-Diablo II
-Dead Space 2
-Borderlands GOTY
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Skyrim
-Final Fantasy VII-X
-Diablo III and Borderlands 2

I'm pretty giddy just looking at that list. I owned MGS4, but got rid of it due to its lack of trophies. That's how bad I was hooked on them. A classic game was completely overlooked due to the non-inclusion of an absolutely unimportant achievement system. There's still time. I shall conquer it.

It's time to read Game Informer and listen to some tunes. I love you all. Talk to you soon.

(I will not be counting my words from here on out. On December 1st, I'll tally them all up. Here's to 10,000. )

No comments: